Friday, July 20, 2007

Looking forward to


1) The Down Tight gig at The Starting Gate next weekend.*

2) Getting my copy of the final installment of Harry Potter's adventures at midnight. I will NOT spoil the book for the rest of you, so don't be afraid to read the blog after today. ;-) I can't tell you how many Web sites and television broadcasts I've been avoiding this week.

3) Going to the NIJ Annual Conference next week!

4) The appearance (on July 22) of a post I wrote at the request of Rhys Bowen for The Lady Killers blog. They've been gathering posts from friends on the theme of "wish you were here/wish I was there."

*Sorry about the mix-up -- I had the wrong date up here for a few hours!


Photo above courtesy of Scott Liddell (hotblack), from Morguefile.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read everything you have ever written, and what I am interested in knowing is what you are currently writing? I am a teacher, and have even read one of the books to my grade twelve English class. I am addicted to Irene, and am wondering when more of her will be available? You are a fantastic writer, and I look forward to whatever else you have in store for us!

Thanks!
Lindsay Bartlett (CAN)

Anonymous said...

Jan,

Just a quick note to say hello. I met you and my old school chum Tim at Jeff and Beth's wedding a few years ago as we climbed the mountain together. I'm halfway though "Flight" and expect to finish it this evening. Great read, as always. Thanks for the entertainment. Please tell Tim I say hello.

Brad

Kent Morgan said...

Hey, Jan, just back from Lake Winnipeg and read on somebody's blog that you received an Anthony nomination. Congrats.