Monday, January 26, 2009

Invading other blogs

I'm back home now, and have a few minutes to come up for air and thank all of you who showed up at events where I was signing. That's the part of touring that I love most -- meeting readers! If you missed seeing me at the stores listed in recent posts, many will still have signed books available. And if you don't live near those stores, all of the ones listed on the sidebar to the right will ship signed books while supplies last. Also, I do have other events on my schedule, and you can click here for more information about them.

I've been traveling a bit on the Internet, too -- a couple of friends invited me to guest blog.

Recently, Elaine Viets allowed me to vent about devising the pitch for a new book on The Lipstick Chronicles.

Rhys Bowen interviewed me on Jungle Red Writers.


They're both fun blogs, so take a look around while you're there!

No comments: