Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Next Up -- More October Events

Alas, I won't be at Bouchercon this year, so I'll miss seeing those of you who are going. But I've got a full schedule of appearances this fall, so I hope we'll meet up at one of these events!

Friday October 9 - Nashville, Tennessee
Southern Festival of Books: A Celebration of the Written Word
12-1 PM session followed by signing
War Memorial Plaza
Nashville, TN
Evening: Authors in the Round Dinner

Thursday October 22 - Costa Mesa, California
"Will You Kill My Boss For Me?" and Other Harmless Requests:
My Life as a Crime Fiction Writer
CSULB Orange County Alumni Event
Orange County Speakers Series
Wyndham Resort, Orange County
3350 Avenue of the Arts
Costa Mesa, CA
Cost of event: $50 CSULB Alumni Association members, $55 non-members Reception at 6 PM, Presentation and discussion at 7 PM
RSVP by 10/16/09 - Click here for ticket information.

Thursday, October 29 to Sunday, November 1
World Fantasy Convention
San José, California
This event is sold out, but if you have an attending membership, I look forward to seeing you there!

For more information, please see the schedule page of my Website!

No comments: