Saturday, December 12, 2009

Books on the iPhone/iPod

There are a number of formats you can use to read (or hear) my books now, including electronic editions. An addition to these formats is one I just became aware of -- Iceberg Reader offers several of my books for the iPhone and newer iPods. Just go to the App Store on your phone and search by my name, and you'll see the list of currently available books.

If you'd rather listen to the books on your iPhone or computer or other device, you can also download or purchase other formats of my audio books from iTunes, Recorded Books or Audible.com.

1 comment:

Spaceboy said...

I've never tried the whole book-on-tape kind of thing. I've always preferred reading as opposed to having someone else read to me. My wife got one of those new Kindles for Christmas...the electronic book thing where you can download thousands of books and read them directly from this thing at the touch of a button. When you want to turn the "page", you simply press the arrow button and the new page appears. It's a really cool concept, but I just really like reading a book book :) Feeling it in my hands...turning pages...spilling coffee on it. It's just kind of personal. obviously, you don't want to spill anything on a Kindle!
And I'm sure there are others like me that love the smell of books. Don't know what it is.

Anyway Jan, I recently finished Dear Irene and plan on reading Hocus next. So, it's five of your books I've read - beginning a few years ago with Flight. You really bring the characters to life and I have a great time reading your work.