Sunday, July 17, 2011

Jungle Red and other adventures

Safari (or Mozilla, or whatever browser works) over to Jungle Red, where Rhys Bowen interviewed me.  I talk about Disturbance, whether or not Irene is my alter ego, writing about "dark subjects," the Book Passage Conference, and Spoilerville.  Please stop by and leave a comment -- if nothing else, help me to reinforce the idea that the actual title of my new book is Disturbance.

I'm back from St. Louis and signed books today at Apostrophe Books.  Next week, I'm traveling to the San Francisco Bay Area.   Here's the schedule through the end of July:

July 21-July 23
Book Passage Mystery Writers Conference
51 Tamal Vista Blvd.
Corte Madera, CA 94925
(Just across the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco)


Saturday, July 23, 2 PM
M is for Mystery
86 East 3rd Avenue
San Mateo, CA 94401
(650) 401-8077

Tuesday, July 26, 7-8 PM
Redondo Beach Main Library
303 N. Pacific Coast Hwy
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
310-318-0675
Free event.

Books will be available from Mysterious Galaxy, which will soon open a new store in Redondo Beach!

No comments: