Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Schedule is Updated


Think of the above as the way I'm beginning to feel about my to-do list, from the view of the mother bird. One of those weeks, but I did manage to get a note off to super-Webmaven Heidi Mack to let her know about a few additions and changes to my schedule of public appearances. So, if you're wondering if I'll be in your area any time soon, you should take a look at this page of my site.



Photo above used courtesy of Shadetree, from morguefile.com.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan,
I love the photo and feel exactly the same way! I don't think you'll be in my area again until October! But then that's what I get for living a half hour away from the Canadian border. So maybe I'll see you in Surrey, although I really wish I could go to LA for the No Crime Unpublished conference.
Mary-Frances

Jan Burke said...

Isn't it great? I loved it the minute I saw it.

I'll hope our paths will cross again in one those places!